Sorry if this subject may have been discussed before.   I'm new to videos on
Rev and have noted the following difference between Revolution 2.5.1 and
2.6.1 on my Macintosh OS X:

In Revolution 2.5.1, I can import mpeg-4 movies as a referenced control.  In
the quicktime player Property Inspector I can bring the movie into Rev via the
"Source" box.
However, in Revolution 2.6.1, I can't import mpeg-4 movies that way since the
movie title appears greyed out when trying to import it.

Is this a problem with Revolution 2.6.1, or am I simply doing something
wrong?  Thanks very much -- and Happy New Year to all.
Steve Goldberg