On Dec 31, 2005, at 4:35 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

First, much thanks to Malte Brill for his suggestion that immediately
resolved the problem with importing "referenced" controls of mpeg-4 movies. I have a different problem, though, with importing mpeg-4 using "Import As Control":

After importing the mpeg-4 movie using "Import As Control," it is listed clearly under VideoClips both as to name and ID number. However, on issuing a command, e.g., "Play videoclip ID 1003" The only thing I get is a very thick black vertical line through the center of the card. Again, am I doing something wrong here? Any suggestions? Thanks very much. I really appreciate this
forum.   It's clarified a lot over the past year.
Happy New Year to all.
Steve Goldberg

This is a bug with Revolution. If you are going to import a movie as a control and play it as a videoclip then save the file with a .mov extension before importing. It will then play correctly.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia