Many thanks to Ken and Sarah for their good guess
It works OK

Thanks again

Pierre

Le 2 janv. 06 à 21:27, Ken Ray a écrit :

On 1/2/06 11:54 AM, "Pierre Bernaert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

• On "Windows" :  • I can resize the Stack
• I Can't resize the sub-stacks (Arrows are not appearing).

I didn't find anything on documentation neither on "How to use
Revolution"

What do I miss ?

A bug that prevents this from happening if the decorations of the stack are not "default". If you set the decorations of your substacks to "default", it
should work again. (See Bugs #2178 and #2340)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]