Jerry,

I don't know if I found a bug or 'feature' but see if it is.
I downloaded the creator and viewer and loaded the sample stacks. They went into my revolution folder but I found them. I hit file in the viewer and opened the authoring wiki and saw the underlined text and started clicking on each link. Ok, well when I got to "menus and controls" I hit the text and nothing happened. The text turned red but the line under it stayed blue and it stayed on the previous content. So I hit others and most switched to content. But some did not. I captured a screen shot if you need to see it.

If I click again or maybe double click then it would go to that pages content just fine.

Is this a bug? Does anyone else see this?

Tom