I'm getting ready to deploy my first serious Rev application and I'm trying to decide on how to deploy/sell it. Should I have a purchase-only scenario, using a service such as Kagi (I've also set up a number of Miva stores) or, should I have some kind of crippled version that requires the presence of some kind of license stack for full functionality? Or??? Anyone had any experiece with trying different methods and found one that seemed to improve sales? I want something streamlined and reasonably fraud-resistant. It won't be a real expensive program - probably $40-50 range.

Any thoughs are appreciated,

Marty Knapp