On 1/4/06 6:44 AM, "Paul Claude" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> P.S. Is there anybody that can tell me how to append my messages to this
> list to an existing thread, without beginning each time a new thread (I use
> entourage X)?

Well, I use Entourage 2004, and if you're talking about how to keep things
together when you choose "Arrange By Subject" (or the equivalent) to keep
things sorted by conversation topic, you should be able to simply reply to
each email, and so long as the subject line stays the same, or has "Re: " in
front of the subject, they should be grouped together properly in the same
thread.

Or am I missing something?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software