Scott Kane wrote:
Hi all,

I've got a stack that plays a MIDI file when
user click the start button.  The problem I'm
having is the Player object is looping the MIDI
file even when I don't have the looping property
checked.

Try turning off looping via script:

  set the looping of player "queenMary" to false
  start player "queenMary"

If you are loading the MIDI from disk, do the above after you set the filename of the player. If I remember right, QT files can be saved with their own loop setting. If the player loads a movie that is set to loop, the file's property may be overriding the player's setting. Resetting it specifically via script may work.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]