Yes, after Runtime Revolution Ltd. decided they didn't want to maintain the ring anymore I volunteered to take over.. No thanks needed as I don't really have to do too much ;-) If you have a RunRev related website please join up if you haven't already done so..

Please note though that _anything_ referencing to unitz.ca is no longer valid (and hasn't been for some time like a couple of years).. For what ever reason they haven't taken the site down nor closed the email account *shrug*..

To make sure that you go to the newest site always use the domain redirect www.shaosean.tk and you can always reach me via email through the email redirect < info AT shaosean DOT tk > (it redirects to this hotmail account which I've had for about 6 years now, if not longer).. So please update any bookmarks or links on your website ^_^

-Sean