I have a small app out for testing. One windows user in New Delhi, who was getting overwhelmed with viruses in XP and 2000, was told by someone there to go back to Windows 98, which he did. OK -- so movies were not playing and I sent him a small stack to test for QT and it was not installed. I told him to go to www.apple.com/ quicktime/ and lo! Quicktime player apparently is only now available for windows 2000 or XP... Or did he read that page incorrectly? I find it hard to believe that QT is no longer available for Windows 98... or is Apples web page for Windows users just confusing?

Sivakatirswami