Ah -- thanks. I've never ventured into these waters before, & am therefore even more than usually ignorant.

Charles

On Jan 11, 2006, at 10:29 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

Hi Charles,

That's a very neat & helpful stack. Thank you!

Just out of curiosity, why does it show a thumbnail image of JPEG files but not TIFF?
Maybe you have said this before and I missed it.

Ever tried to set the filename of an IMAGE to a TIFF file?
That's it ;-)

You need a player object (and QuickTime) to display a TIFF.

Charles Hartman

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]