I would like the cursor become "hand" instead" of "arrow" when the mouse is on the links I have in locked flds.
(just like it happens in the "see also" in the Rev documentation).

For buttons I succeeded with the following handlers in the stack script :
on mouseEnter
  if word 1 of the target is "button" then
    set the lockCursor to true
    set the cursor to hand
  end if
end mouseEnter

on mouseLeave
  if word 1 of the target is "button" then
  set the lockCursor to false
end if
end mouseLeave

(is there a simpler way to do that ?)

But I don't find how to do the same for the links in my locked fields ;
My last trial was :

on mouseWithin
  if word 1 of the target is "field" then
    if the style of the mouseText is "link" then
      set the lockCursor to true
      set the cursor to hand
    end if
  end if