Richard Gaskin wrote:

The Intel iMacs are shipping now, and the test kits from Apple have been available for the last 9 months.

It seems reasonable that someone at RunRev has run Rev under Rosetta and can report what we can expect from that while we wait for the ultimate goal of universal binaries.

I suppose the same thing could be said by all of our customers as they too may expect for us as their 'developer' to have tested our code against Rosetta.

'Course I'm not running out to buy YAM.

(Yet another Mac).

-Chipp