Hi all,

My first attempt to make my application available to friends was a disaster. I wrote my app on an IMac and it looks and works great there. I offered the app with the player for PCs to my friends. On the PC the cursor only appears outside of the app window, although the buttons hilite when the "invisible" cursor passes over them. The font size became miniscule on the PC altho it was set to 18 points on my IMac. Even on MY computer I had bad luck creating a Menubar. The scripted items "File" and "Help" hilite when clicked on but do not drop down to reveal the choices in them. They appear on the application itself if the selection to make compatible with Macintosh is NOT selected. If that selection is made, they replace Revolution's menubar items but do not open. I'm lost. I must be doing something terribly wrong. I pray that some kind soul will please advise me on these issues. They seem so much simpler to resolve than the other issues I read about here. I have volume one of Dan Shafewr's book REVOLUTION but I believe he abandoned the project before completed the next two volumes. Any recommendations on reading to learn more?

Dave