Hi Again,

Thanks a lot that worked just fine! The extract below reads thru the URL list and flashes each image in an Image Object. However, I can't seem to set the imageData, only the fileName. I don't want to hold the image as a reference, but rather I want to import the image into the stack. Is this possible? Uncomment the "set the imageData" line below and comment the "set fileName" line, I just get a blank image.

  put myURLList into field 1

  repeat for each line myImageLine in myURLList
    put offset("src=" & quote,myImageLine) into myFromOffset
    add 5 to myFromOffset

    put offset(quote,myImageLine,myFromOffset) into myToOffset
    put myFromOffset + myToOffset - 1 into myToOffset
    put char myFromOffset to myToOffset of myImageLine into myImagePath

    put myURLBase & myImagePath into myImagePath
    --set the imageData of image 1 to  url  "binfile:" & myImagePath
    set the fileName of image 1 to  url  "binfile:" & myImagePath
    wait for 0.5 seconds
  end repeat

Any ideas???

Thanks a lot