Deliberately bypassing a password and then standing up and shouting about it to the world seems to me just a little too much to swallow. It's there for a reason...

Regards,

Heather

On 13 Feb 2006, at 18:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:06:43 -0500
From: "Mathewson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Revolution RUMORS!
To: use-revolution@lists.runrev.com

I assume that if RR really wanted to keep things absolutely
water-tight thay would have made sure that the RunRev
website was completely inaccessible.

I am also aware that incorrect rumours (such as that silly
one about a Microsoft takeover) can damage a compnay quite
badly.

My quote from part of the RunRev site which is entirely
accessible acted as a corrective to the silly Microsoft one
and acted as an advertisement for the new version of RR
that is almost upon us.

I love the 'mystery' surrounding rumours, and, presumably,
RR know very well that certain types of people enjoy
fossicking around for details of the mystery - and knowing
that have made sure that the details that are fossicked out
are accurate.

Now I wonder if I order my new copy of RR from Bulgaria
using my Bank of Scotland Mastercard if they can guarantee
postal delivery to this country?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd