thank you.

I did find that I could open the raw stack file under Mac OS X by opening the package and examining the content and finding the file that had the name of the source stack. Was able to open that source stack as a file with a text editor. I wouldn't want to try to rebuild it as a stack but the little bit of script code that I needed was findable by using Search in the text editor.

Thanks,
Kee Nethery