On Feb 15, 2006, at 9:09 PM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

-- except apparently it sort of doesn't. I got from Rev a message inviting me to buy an upgrade pack for my Dreamcard.
I wrote back in puzzlement because I'd thought just what you
say. The return message points out that the DC up-pack is
good for a year while the Media purchase -- for the same
price -- is one time only, and suggests that the two have
different features. But the disappearance of Dreamcard from
the Rev website (unless I've gone blind) makes this hard to
comprehend in detail.

"(Database access not available in Revolution Media)" is right in the middle
of the features page.

Yes, but I don't know what that means. *Oracle* (etc) access isn't available in Dreamcard either; but I access my MySQL stuff (using Blue Mango's libDatabase) just fine.

Charles