Kevin Miller wrote:
On 16/2/06 03:02, "Richard Gaskin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I really miss is the Topics sections of the 2.6 docs. Jacque & I
both directed Garrett to the 2.6 docs today to find out about menus.
Seems kinda odd to have this great system for delivering rich hyptertext
media, and then document it in plain old PDF.

Did I miss something? Is there a version of the v2.7 User Guide in
native Rev format?

Please read the Preface to the User's Guide.  It details our plans for
delivering this document and provides a means for general participation in
improving the documentation.

From the PDF:

  After a series of revisions, the finished work will then
  be available for free as a PDF for download, as HTML on
  our web site, or for purchase as a bound and printed book.
  We also intend to integrate into Revolution itself for
  interactive viewing.

Excellent.  Thanks for the encouraging pointer.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal