Hello Everyone

I hope this post ends my streak of never being answered on this list. (-:

I have a rev app launching another rev app on Windows XP. I just use the Launch command, and they are in the same folder.

Problem is, the app launches but doesn't show the stack/cards. When I look in the "Task Manager" in the "Processes" tab I see it running, but it doesn't show up in the "Applications" tab. It shows up minimized after a timer that starts at startup runs out and causes the iconic to be set to true. And, yes I tried setting the iconic to false ( also tried true then false ) before the timer starts, with the same results. One other tidbit is that the app that launches this app is not visible, but I can't see that it would matter.

I am having a hard time getting my head around why it doesn't work. Anyone out there have a better idea (or Head) please prove me stupid.

I appreciate any and all comments, even at my expense. (-;

Thanks,
Dave Anderson