J. Landman Gay wrote:
If it does not already exist, create a folder in your Documents folder called "My Revolution [edition]". That is, if you have the Enterprise version, your folder would be called "My Revolution Enterprise". Inside that folder is where all the extras go, in these subfolders:

  Plug ins now load from "Plugins" folder
  Database drivers now load from "Database Drivers" folder
  Externals now load from "Externals" folder
  External & database drivers loaded here are picked up by Standalone Builder
  Object Libraries are stored in Resources/Object Libraries
  Image Libraries are stored in Resources/Image Libraries

For your image libraries, make a subfolder inside the "My Revolution <whatever>" folder called "Resources". Inside that, a folder called "Image Libraries". Inside that, your libraries.

Note that so far these folders aren't created by default, you have to make them.

Why is that? Why not, for example, put plugins in a single folder where we expect users to change its contents?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation

And how will things be handled if a different version of the same plugin or driver is needed for a different version of Revolution?

Robert