Hi,

It's the same PDF file, I have just created a separate index file that can be used in conjunction with the PDF you download yourself. You double-click on a file called RRIndex.pdx and it allows you to enter words or phrases and when you hit search it gives a list of the lines where this appears in the PDF file. Double-clicking on one of these lines will open the PDF document at the line where it appear. I have only tried this on Mac OS X, not sure if it will work on other platforms.

All the Best
Dave