And of course, soon, Dan will be telling Ken how to get to the next conference.

Richard Gaskin wrote:
Mark Wieder wrote:

This is getting silly, no? It shouldn't take a "How-to" document IMO
to figure out how to use the "Help" feature. Or maybe it should. If
it's going to get this complicated then a "how to use the
documentation" section at the beginning would seem prudent.

That's coming, and Eric Chatonet is working on a tutorial on how to use the "How to Use the Docs" section. I'm writing an article for revJournal on how to use Eric's tutorial, and Ken will explain my article in a panel session at the next conference.