On Feb 20, 2006, at 6:50 PM, Scott Morrow wrote:

Garrett,
This topic has kept my interest for some time.
Jean-Baptiste LE STANG has written an AppleScript extension < http://www.lestang.org/ >

Excellent, thanks a bunch Scott. I have a couple of projects that I would love to have spell checking and a thesaurus ability in Rev.

Also, have you, or anyone else ever researched a rhyming dictionary? There's a console one available for Linux to which I built a GUI front end for in another language. I do believe the source is available to it, but it's in a language I know nothing about. It might also hold some info that might help you in your efforts. Here's the link to the freshmeat.net page of it:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/rhymingdictionary/

-Garrett