Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, I am in the same position as Xavier and Eric.

I am not reading any of the rev lists anymore, so please contact me privately or copy my email on things you would like me to read.

My support to the fantastic xTalk language continues, as does my support to this brilliant community. The codes website and revolution.widged.com/wiki will continue to run. I won't even even remove the testimonials page. xTalk is a great product and will remain so and nobody can change that.

Similarly , I acknowledge the professionalism of many members of the team and I acknowledge all the very many efforts that have been put by the technical team in 2.7. I always have been served above my expectations by Heather, their secretary.

My problems are primarily, if not exclusively, with their manager's way of treating customers. As I want to give them every chance to resolve these problems, I won't write more here.

Marielle