David,

Send me the stack and I will try to build on Mac OSX and WinXP.

Tom

On Feb 25, 2006, at 7:56 PM, David Mendriski wrote:

I have a dastardly curse on me.  I pray that some kind soul can help.
I have developed several application using Revolution Dreamcard 2.6 I was so happy with the products that I developed that I wanted to make them into standalones to share. So I updated Dreamcard to the latest Studio. I tried to save these programs as standalones. They are reported as having saved correctly. But when I click on the standalone icons the name of the application only appears for a fraction of a second in the menu bar, which then reverts to the finder. Nothing is launched, - or stays launched. After many tries Gave up saving I gave up using Studio. I downloaded the new StackRunner for Mac (the development platform). I installed Stackrunner. When I drag the icon of my original apps onto the StackRunner icon as instructed, it only open the window to choose an application to open. I click on my applications and the chooser window merely reappears. My simpler applications like “Soduko Solver” and “Keno Player” launch with StackRunner. My cherished, polished apps for translating Italian verbs and Nouns won’t become running standalones thru Studio, nor will launch thru StackRunner, although they perform PERFECTLY under the development software. I would gladly send anyone who could help me understand this dilemma a copy of these short files, if you would be willing to try to develop standalones on your system, or tell me what is causing the problem. Again, I pray that someone out there is willing to take a look to help me. I am including my e-mail address if you wish to contact me directly.

PS. If my email filter bounce you back, please request to be admitted as a hopeful problem solver.

dave

Thomas J McGrath III
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lazy River Software™ - http://www.lazyriversoftware.com