On 28 Feb 2006, at 01:00, Jan Schenkel wrote:

Hi Karen,

The only thing that has worked for me so far was to
explicitly add revXML to the externals of the stack.

So here's a temporary workaround:

1) Use the message box to execute the line
##
  set the externals of this stack to
"externals/revxml.dll"
##

2) After building the standalone, copy the file
'revXML.dll' from your Revolution Enterprise directory
to the 'externals' directory in your standalone
directory.

If all goes well, the XML commands and functions
should now be available. It looks like we'll have to
take a trip to Bugzilla, as the Windows standalone
builder skips quite a few files.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

Hi Jan,

Thanks very much for that, but as I'm building on the Mac only, I had to use something that Trevor DeVore had previously suggested - http:// article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user/64387/match=set +external

The problem I'm now having is that Quartam says it can't find the report formats. Is there some trick to the path to use for this in Windows?

Thanks,

Karen