On Feb 28, 2006, at 1:01 PM, Bill Marriott wrote:

I also am reluctant to bring this to the list's attention, but I have not received any emails from RunRev -- no mailing list, no replies to support emails, no announcements (if there were any), and no trial keys. I am able

Yesterday I was contacted by a new Rev user who said he was waiting for his approval for the mailing list and was not able to use the mailing list yet. I have yet to see him on this list to ask the questions he has (totally unsure how he got my email address and related it to being a rev user).

Is this related to the above? Or does someone at RunRev actually approve requests to subscribe to the mailing list (if yes, then that would explain why he's not able to use the list yet.)?

-Garrett