On Feb 28, 2006, at 3:35 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

The only caveat I discovered that there was some unknown "condition" wherein the arc is drawn sans the radius lines... i.e you get just a curved line..a simple arc... but, if I draw an oval manually and set it's arc angle one gets a complete "pie" cut polygon shape. And now my script only creates the full pie shape..

Can anyone tell us what determines whether full pie piece is drawn or just the arc without radius lines?

Don't you just need to set the lineSize of the oval graphic to > 0 ?

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University