Jacque,

for the 2.6 release, I just went inside the revolution.app bundle and picked the executable, it works fine as CGI (launch with -ui )

Cheers
andre

On Mar 5, 2006, at 4:14 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Andre Garzia wrote:
Hi there folks,
Since I moved on to Rev 2.7, I decided to move my cgi stack to the new stack format of 2.7. Before doing that, I tried to install the engine on my Apache installation on my MacOS X 10.4. The engine is playing dead!!!!

I'm not sure how cgi will be handled in 2.7, but don't you need the Darwin engine to run on OS X anyway? We don't have a Darwin engine yet for 2.7.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]