Hi Jim,

Klaus,

Sorry to be so dense about this, but I presume that the "QT controller" must first be loaded into RR for it to appear in the inspector. That's what I don't get: How do I load the controller into RR?

That's just an option for a (QT) player object, just like the controller bar in the QuickTime Player!

Create a player and check "Controller" on the "Basic Properties" tab of the inspector, that's all.
It's not magic, ladies and gentlemen :-)

I spoke to Mark Waddingham at Monterey about this screen refresh problem in Mac OS X and he said (I think) that he was going to fix it. Maybe I should remind him.

That is supposed to get fixed in 2.7.1 (or already 2.7).

Jim

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]