From: "Eric Chatonet"

Just try to set the autohilite of your field to true.
If so, highlight *should* not disappear and the right selected chunk *should* be copied. Or there is another problem and I have not enough information to understand it :-)

Well, that doesn't quite fix it. The highlight still goes away when you touch anything -- like the the Ctrl key. And still only the first text copied with Ctrl-C sticks. Any attempt to copy anything after that fails -- only the first-copied text is in the buffer -- until I close and reopen the stack. Then I can still only do just one copy with the newly opened stack. Same on Windows and Linux.

Workaround - change to edit mode, with lockText off. But I don't want to give that open to "read-only" viewers, and it's an extra two-step -- off and then on again after copying -- for "read and write" users.

---- Jerry