Takaaki Furukawa wrote:
Jacqueline,
It worked! I moved it to the top level of Applications folder and now it's perfectly ok. Thank you. I want Revolution to be more flexible about where it is (if it is called "Revolution"), though.

The 2.6.x Dreamcard installation relies on having all its files together in the same folder. If you move the application or the Player out, they may not work correctly. However, if you move the entire folder, it should work.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]