I'll check out Altuit's Magic Carpet. I have been playing with the tutorial from So Smart Software and have made a lot of progress. One of my problems was that the disk image I was testing on for my download was corrupted. Argh. It's amazing how many hours you can fight with something, only to find something really stupid that's tripping you up.

Thanks to a number of you who have made suggestions. Here's another question - If I use the "load url" command and go with the ftp protocol, am I exposing myself by having my username and password passed with this? I now know that it's exposed if I use a browser, but what about this route?

Thanks,
Marty Knapp

Dan Shafer wrote:
Think about building this functionality on Altuit's Magic Carpet.
http://www.altuit.com