Josh,

Very strong statements. Wow! If I may ask for further clarification... I have two questions I'd love you expound upon.

1) RealBasic -- that's the main rival, as I see it. I haven't written big enough apps to test, but it seem that the compiler is pretty fast. I wonder how they compare in development and upkeep of for database projects. What are your thoughts about the 2 development environments?

2) Revolution vs Ruby on Rails? You mean to say you use Revolution to write browser enabled web-apps? Something I could access with Firefox? If so, I'd love to hear more.

Thanks again for you very insightful comments. I really appreciate them.

Michael