Ken,

Okay, you can say that I am officially amazed!!!! :D

You know, you should take grabs of all those stuff, create slide show and we can have a silent session at RevConWest called "watch and wonder"... We can throw in some Jerry Daniels interfaces and Scott Rossi marvels, then, after, we could create a military scale extraction plan to remove you guys from the building before people started asking "How on earth can those things be done!!!!"

;-)

Andre