It is BZ 3392.  Please all cast your votes.

At 09:33 AM 3/14/2006, Rob Cozens wrote:

Hi Peter,

To me it seems the Rev engine should give one access to this setting... Has someone BZed it?

I totally agree. There should be a systemNumberFormat function to return decimal character, thousands separator, and currency symbol string and/or a formatNumber function that returns a numeric value formatted as per system preferences. Especially since every solution posted here is platform-specific.

If you find or log this in BZ, post the # and I'll allocate some votes to it.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company

Peter T. Evensen
http://www.PetersRoadToHealth.com