Pradeep, Pierre,

In fact, you can now play flash content via javascript... for free. That's an open source project called AFLAX. This stands for "Ajax Library for the Adobe Flash Platform". Check out the demos at: http:// www.aflax.org/demos.htm

Marielle

Hi Pradeep,

First, i would say yes, as long as flash can be handled trough javascript calls we can bind to transcript handlers (i do that* all the time, for my own *.js stored/used as global vars from inside my rev-based web applications servers). Second, i would recommand to use AJAX (prototype.js framework and accessories) as long as AJAX let us code all what can be managed from within flash without making us depend from the Macromedia proprietary solution.

Just as a small example illustration of the AJAX potential <http:// www2.sahores-conseil.com/puzzle.html>