From: Sean Shao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: use-revolution@lists.runrev.com
Sent: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:37:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [?] Mac Classic, 2.6.1, MySQL

I've tried building the application on two different Mac OS 9.2.2 machines (an old iMac and an old UMax ;-) but, as mentioned previously, the application crashes with an error of Type 1001 unless I switch the MySQL libraries then I get a "unsupported database type"..

So as it stands, I'm boned in this department...? I'll try the 2.5 and the Valentina work-arounds to see if anything happens with that..

Thanks,
-Sean