Hi Liam,

You need to perform a math action on it first.

So, do:

put it into tShowid
add 0 to tShowID

should do it.

liamlambert wrote:
I have this bit of code the numberFormat
is not giving me two zeros after the decimal point
Why ???
thanks in advance

global gConID
 get fld "showid"
  put it into tshowid
  set the numberFormat to "#0.00"
put "SELECT sum (child) FROM Booking where showid = '"& tshowid & "'" into tChild
  put revdb_querylist(,,gConID,tChild) into tcSeats
  put tCseats into fld "child"
put "SELECT sum (adult) FROM Booking where showid = '"& tshowid & "'" into tAdult
  put revdb_querylist(,,gConID,tAdult) into tAseats
  put tAseats into fld "Adult"
put "SELECT sum (cashDb) FROM Booking where showid = '"& tshowid & "'" into tCash
  put revdb_querylist(,,gConID,tCash) into tCashFld
  put tCashFld into fld "cash"

Liam Lambert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IRELAND