Mac OS 10.4.5, Rev 2.7

I'm also a little concerned about the reliable use of 'me'. I think this hasn't been an issue for me before, because I very rarely have more than 1 card in a stack, but it's good to have discovered this. I also would have thought that 'put x into me' would work anytime 'me' is a correct reference, but clearly not...

Best,

Mark