Tom,

I can neither confirm nor deny whether Constellation's auto save and archive process "cleanses" or "fixes" something about the Rev IDE so that you have fewer crashes. I would not think so. However, I have very few crashes in the Rev IDE and, of course, I use Constellation and it's assorted Gadgets (Object Gadget, Inspection Gadget and Transcript Gadget).

Best,

Jerry

Buy Constellation from Runtime Revolution!
http://revstudio.runrev.com/section/revselect/constellation/