Hi All,

I remember a while back I saw something about the preOpenStack and openStack handlers in Card 1 of the mainStack. Since then I have always placed these handlers in Card 1 and "passed" them (via pass command) to the Stack. However I can't seem to find that email anymore, could someone elaborate on how this works? I've looked through the dictionary and the PDF that came with 2.7, but I cant seem to find anything about it. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

All the Best
Dave