On Apr 6, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

Jerry......

Any word/idea on how the current release of Constellation behaves on
2.7under OS X? I've been hesitating to upgrade to
2.7 because of all the "issues" I've read about and I don't really *need*
any of the features new in 2.7 for my apps but I'm also by nature a
bleeding-edge guy so I'd shift to 2.7 if I was sure Constellation worked
there.

Dan,

I've been using Constellation with 2.7 as my dev environment since 2.7 was first released and haven't had any problems. Constellation works as great as ever.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - http://www.bluemangolearning.com