Why then is there a need to show the stack? You can go invisible to the stack, change all properties, and close the stack, without showing and flashing the window. If there really is a need to issue a show command, set the window off-screen first. Please, let us know whether this solves your problem.

Mark

David Burgun wrote:
The loop is part of a cold-start up process, I want to run all the stacks qualifying stacks in a folder in "ColdStart" mode, this allows each stack to reset it's properties etc. to the "Factory" default. It's a little more complex than this, but that basically it.

Once the Cold-Start has completed, I then re-open the "Main" Application stack (the one that reported it's "Main" status during Cold-Start procedure). It then starts running in "Warm-Start" mode, and from that point onwards it will start up in warm start mode. The ColdStart Stack checks for a file in it's folder when it's run, if it's there it cold-starts and removes the file, if it's not it warm starts.

All the Best
Dave

--

Consultant and Software Engineer