On Apr 13, 2006, at 2:51 PM, Josh Mellicker wrote:

Hope this is useful to someone (until Trevor adds export settings to the external!)

Hi Josh,

I do have a rough version of this working in my internal build of the external. Basically, it allows you to call the export settings dialog and save settings as a custom property, kind of like you did with the Apple Script you posted. You can then apply those settings to any export you do. There are still some things I need to tweak before it is ready for prime time though.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - http://www.bluemangolearning.com