Troy,

We now have a FAQ on the blog that answers this question: http:// daniels-mara.com/galaxy_blog/?page_id=8

Short answer: good news...Galaxy Free works with Rev IDE components OR Constellation components. As Galaxy Lite and Studio get released you can switch to that and get credit for time remainingg on your Constellation/Gadgets License.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Artists, Consultants & Developers
http://www.daniels-mara.com/art