Hi Mark,

I'm running Synchronise Pro X 4.1.1, each night in "cron" mode with good results since over one year :

1.- to backup my two home office macs (pwb OS X 10.4.6 + mac mini OS X 10.3.9) to an external/remote 250 Go firewire external drive connected to the mac mini.

2.- to clone the 160 Go firewire external startup drive of one of my internet provided servers (an other mac mini OS X 10.3.9).

Works fine in both cases.

I used the LaCie SilverKeeper freeware before with less good results.

Regards,