On Apr 13, 2006, at 2:15 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

The standalone link for Windows below isn't correct. It downloads the Mac version.

You're right. ('Doh!)

I've figured out where the problem is happening, and I think I have a fix but it isn't tested yet.

The odd part is that the debugger won't step through the code in question. It gets close, and then just kicks through as if I had clicked the run button. That made it tough to figure out what is leading to the problem. I know in general what's going wrong, but I don't know exactly why. <sigh>

So anyone considering downloading should hold off until tonight. I'll post when it's ready.

gc