Hi Mark,

If Todd were using active ftp, my first question would be "some reason why you're using active mode instead of passive"? I believe, default mode should be passive, because you can just keep port 21 open and don't need to worry about all other ports that would have to be open if active ftp were used. Only if the server makes

It makes perfect sense to combine port 21 with passive mode. In fact, there is no need to specify a port if 21 is used, because it is the default port.

I just thought I should say this explicitly, since there has been so much confusion about it on this list, lately.

Bes regards,

Mark

Mark Wieder wrote:
Todd-

ON mouseUp pMouseBtnNum
    libURLSetFTPMode "passive"

Some reason you're using passive mode instead of active? I don't have
the time to look this up right now, but I don't think you can mix
passive mode and port 21. Other than that, does this work outside of
rev? Are there firewall issues?

--

Consultant and Software Engineer
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]