From: "Mark Wieder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 6:36 PM

How I can hide the shadow of the stack that open when I click in a button
with style "pulldown".
I tried to put false the shadow property of the current stack that It will
show and not work fine. Why?

This works fine for me on both OSX and Win2k. What platform and
version are you trying this with? I thought maybe this was something
that just broke with 2.7, but it seems to be working here with that
and with 2.61 as well.

I'm trying in WinXP with 2.6.1 version of Revolution and not work fine.

How I can send a example of my stack when I have a example with .png images that customize the enviroment of menu?

Best regards and thank for your response,

Gilberto Cuba